Monday, June 17, 2013

Macaroni Monday; Bow Tie Pasta

This is another one of my favorites from Mamma Dukes!
Is so easy and can be made with ingredients you probably have around the house!


Bow Tie Macaroni Salad
1 box Bow Tie pasta, cooked and drained 
2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
Chopped garlic
1 7-ounce package feta cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 1 1/2 cups)
1/2 cup olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
Olives
Oregano or Italian seasoning 

  • In a large bowl mix tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper for the dressing and let soak for a while while you wait for the pasta to cook.  The olive oil should cover and go above the tomatoes.
  • Add cooked pasta, feta and olives to dressing.
  • Mix together, cover and chill.






3 comments:

  1. YUM! This looks so good I wish I could have it for lunch... maybe tomorrow. I just need some feta. I'd LOVE for you to share this at my NEW Link Party ~ DIY Showcase! So happy to party with you guys :)
    ~ Megin of VMG206
    Please Link Up at my NEW party!! Open NOW (Sat thru Fri) @ DIY Showcase Link Party

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That link for DIY Showcase want working but I've fixed it below. Hope you can stop by!
      ~ Megin of VMG206
      Please Link Up at my NEW party!! Open NOW (Sat thru Fri) @ DIY Showcase Link Party

      Delete
  2. Delicious pasta salad! Looks easy to make and perfect for a crowd.

    I finally made it back from my trip so my comments are late...
    Thanks for sharing at Tuesdays with a Twist! Looking forward to seeing what you share this week!

    http://back2basichealth.blogspot.com/2013/06/tuesdays-with-twist-12-with-more-guests.html

    ReplyDelete